Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Delivery Mistakes


image from www.mnlexpress.co.uk

The other day I bought a couple of mattresses from Carrefour.

The items took one week to arrive, and when they did, it turned out that one of them was shorter than the one I ordered.

I had to call the costly 902 customer line, give all my details, explain the problem and now I have to wait for God knows how long until I get the mattress changed.

If you want to have customer satisfaction you've got to control all the steps in the selling process, and make sure that they are finely tuned. It's not just about getting the product and price right. I'm pissed off for having to spend 20 min. in the customer service line, and having to wait still more to get my mattress. I would have payed extra for a better service.

On top of that, the company will have to bear the extra cost of the new delivery.

In the technological age that we're living, these mistakes should be very easy to avoid.



0 comentarios: